WE'VE GOT OPPORTUNITIES
Dozens of available sites & buildings throughout Rogers County
VIEW AVAILABLE SITES & BUILDINGS
WE'VE GOT INFORMATION & ACCESS
THE #1 source for Rogers County value added economics
REQUEST A TOUR
available sites | buildings | information | tours | economic data
GET IN TOUCH
Our County's Story
Although Rogers County is considered part of the Tulsa Metropolitan Area, Rogers County still manages to maintain a lifestyle and countless events that are unique from the city of Tulsa.
Things to know about Rogers County:
- Sixth largest county in Oklahoma with population of 91,029.
- Tons of opportunities to live in quiet subdivisions or country homes with 1 – 5 acres.
- Typical commute is 5 – 20 minutes to anywhere in Rogers County.
- Typical commute into Tulsa is 25 – 35 minutes.
- Biggest reason to be late for work: Stuck behind a tractor, stopped by a train, or road construction.
The Cherokee tribal influence is strong here:
- The county was named for Clem Vann Rogers, Will Rogers father and member of the Cherokee Nation
- Most towns have Cherokee or other tribal names.
- The Cherokee Nation is one of the largest employers in Rogers County.
- Cherokee Nation owns the Hard Rock Casino & Hotel in Catoosa and Will Rogers Downs horse track in Pryor, Rogers County.
Access to Nationally Recognized hospitals
Indian health services
Federal Hospital for Native Americans
Serving Oklahoma's Wartime Vets
Urgent Care Clinics
Providing Workforce services
Physical Rehab Centers
Rehabbing Your Workforce
Plus, Access to 1000s of Hospital, Clinics, & Specialists
Providing Workfoce Services
Expanded Economic Incentives Options Now Available on RCD Website
We have completely rebuilt the Incentives page for the Rogers County Development website. The Incentives page now provides a full list of Oklahoma State Level and Tribal programs available in Rogers County. Each section is hyperlinked to take our website visitors to the appropriate page for that program so they can access full program information.
Jim Summerlin Industrial Park
Rogers County Development is so pleased to show the new aerial photos and video of the Summerlin Property!
A New Website for Rogers County Development
We are thrilled to welcome you to the new Rogers County Development website! Our vision was to create a simple, easy to navigate site visitors could use to learn more about what our great county has to offer, and it does have so much to offer!
Within each page is a glimpse at life within our county lines. From education to transportation, we have spared no details, because we know what is important to you, your business and your family. We hope you enjoy exploring and learning more about beautiful Rogers County.
Have an event you’d like to share with us? Contact UsThere are no upcoming events at this time.