1,108 total acres with 823 developable acres
This park is 1,108 total acres with 823 developable acres with the largest contiguous, developable parcel being 286 acres. The park is owned by the Tulsa Port of Catoosa and has been certified by a third party as development-ready. It is zoned I4 (Heavy Industrial) and is served by an existing rail spur that is owned by PSO and has immediate access to a Union Pacific main line. The park has electric service from PSO and has 138 kV and 345 kV transmission lines on site and can provide 30 MW of capacity. An existing barge slip is located within the 2,500 acres owned by PSO. Tulsa Port of Catoosa is located 13 miles north. Site is located 15 miles east of Tulsa, OK and 3 miles south of US 412 and I-44.
- Considered Hay Capital of the World
- Almost 7,000 people in the Inola zip code
- 30 mins from Tulsa and 20 mins from Claremore
- Jim Summerlin Industrial Park
- Inola River / Rail Industrial Park