13.42 Acre Industrial Park
The Jim Summerlin Industrial Park located on the north side of Inola city limits houses several already established businesses, but also provides a variety of available lot sizes. The industrial park is owned and managed by Rogers County Development. The newest addition to the park is a 9,000 square foot business incubator building. This building is part of a business incubator program managed by Rogers County Development in partnership with Northeast Technology Center. The program streamlines the build-to-suit process as well as helps emerging businesses become established in the formative years.
- Considered Hay Capital of the World
- Almost 7,000 people in the Inola zip code
- 30 mins from Tulsa and 20 mins from Claremore
- Jim Summerlin Industrial Park
- Inola River / Rail Industrial Park