Support for Business Incubator Tenants
Due to the centralized location within the United States, any business tenant could easily have a regional or national distribution of their products.
Companies interested in becoming incubator tenants must submit a fully completed application including the required business plan and financial information. Northeast Tech will assist with the preparation of the application and guidance in preparing a business plan. Tenants remain in the incubator for three to five years.Products and Services
1. Incubator Building – The Summerlin Incubator building is a 9,000 square foot building with 20 ft exterior walls and is designed with one walk-in door and maximum of two drive through bay doors per 3,000 sq ft section. Each section has a portion of unfinished floor to allow for utilities installation. Unit 1is finished out as an office and ADA restroom to meet tenants needs.
2. Facilities Assistance and Consulting – Rogers County Development team can provide assistance on preparing the building for occupancy, coordinating with local utilities, location of equipment, working with local government for permits, etc.
3. Business, Safety and Operational Consulting – The Northeast Tech will be providing each tenant with a Business Development Program and will require tenants to complete specified hours of work or consulting and complete key milestones to help maintain success in their business. Activities will revolve around the Growth Wheel which will help businesses examine their current position in a variety of areas including Business Concept, Organization, Operations, and Customer Relations.
- Considered Hay Capital of the World
- Almost 7,000 people in the Inola zip code
- 30 mins from Tulsa and 20 mins from Claremore
- Jim Summerlin Industrial Park
- Inola River / Rail Industrial Park